B2B Strategy Manager - PayoneerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- B2B Strategy Manager
- Job Location
- Petach Tiqva, Israel
- Job Description
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for a talented Sr Strategy Manager, to join our B2B business unit and lead strategic projects and initiatives that will define the business direction and put them into action
As part of our team, you will:
- Independently own impactful strategy work end-to-end, develop insights required to drive breakthrough success
- Clearly articulate the opportunities & directions you see to Payoneer’s leadership and gain alignment over resource investments
- Build complex business cases, financial analyses, modeling, analyzing, and forecasting the financial impact
- Closely collaborate with local GTM teams to develop a nuanced understanding of the market and to drive initial traction on new offerings and initiatives
- Work with clients to prove the underlying thesis of your strategy work
- Collaborate with Product, Ops and other internal teams to drive cross-company execution
- Track trends, competition, nuanced market needs to identify new opportunities Payoneer should pursue
- Work closely with the business to understand business trends and recommend ways moving forward
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
What we’re looking for?
- A humble, caring professional who puts customers and colleagues first
- Highly focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
- Someone capable to own the end-to-end tracking of the business and operational metrics and delivering insights to the business and management on an ongoing basis
- Proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners to solve hard problems
- Passion for technology and an understanding of software and business technology markets, trends, and dynamics
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- B.A/B.Sc. in an analytical discipline (Engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.)
- 3/4+ years of experience in top tier strategy consulting firms, venture-capital, investment-banking or a strategy/corp-dev team in a high-tech company
- Energetic, motivated self-starter who can collaborate with various teams across the business
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- Expertise in developing business cases, building complex data analysis, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting the financial impact
- Ability to understand markets, competition, and how to leverage core competencies to create defensible strategies
- Ability to combine high level strategic thinking with a nuanced understanding of our users and product
- Ability to look at problems from novel perspectives and distill clarifying insights that connect with wide audiences
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Fluent in English
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in B2B
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience in working and collaborating with remote teams to get things done
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
Payoneer Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Payoneer Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Payoneer Founded Year
Payoneer Total Amount Raised
Payoneer Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity