Azure DevOps Engineer - Beyond LimitsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Job Location
- Tacoma, Washington, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits is seeking a high-energy, creative, and passionate Azure DevOps Engineer to join our Altec team. This candidate will define requirements, designs, and verify robust architecture, data, and information management components on the Azure platform. Additionally, this person will regularly evaluate Azure-based products for integration into our delivery system environments and contribute to Azure-based architecture and data/information management standards and strategies.
- Develop, enhance, and manage our Azure DevOps operations in multiple Azure Cloud Service environments.
- Drive the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for automated builds, testing, and deployment of software applications on Azure.
- Collaborate on idea creation and development of the Azure DevOps tool chain, focusing on streamlining the CI/CD process.
- Support the ongoing lifecycle maintenance of the Azure DevOps tool chain, ensuring continuous improvement of our development and deployment workflows.
- Play a key role in ensuring the software quality efforts of our DocLink product deliveries to our customers by establishing robust automated testing and deployment processes.
- Strong communication skills, self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit that can thrive in a distributed remote work environment.
- Strong desire to dream big and willing to go the extra mile to see their visions realized.
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt and learn new Azure technologies.
- Cursory knowledge of Cloud technologies with a focus on Azure.
- Strong programming skills in scripting languages such as PowerShell, .NET, and SQL.
- Experience in software development, systems engineering, or integration and test experience with Azure-based systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services, including networking, Azure App Service, and general management and configuration.
This position is located in our Tacoma, WA office and is eligible to participate in the company's hybrid 3/2 work model.
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Git, Helm, Azure Monitor, Docker, Azure Monitor, or Application Insights.
- Extensive experience with Azure-based Automation, CI/CD techniques, or software design patterns.
- Proven understanding of secure software development methodologies and a Security First mindset on the Azure platform.
- Strong working knowledge of the Azure CI/CD process, including debugging, testing, and integration of Azure-based software tools.
- Solid understanding of designing and implementing full stack/Microservice infrastructure on Azure.
- Ability to set up and manage an Azure-based tool chain using tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, ELK, SonarQube, and more.
The hiring range for this position in Tacoma, WA is listed below and annualized. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or company stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package. In addition, employees (and their families) are offered medical, dental, and vision insurance. Employees are also offered basic life, AD&D and disability insurance along with a 401k program, 14 paid holidays, 15 vacation.Hiring Range$85,000—$100,000 USD
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up-to and including discharge.
Beyond Limits Headquarters Location
Beyond Limits Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Beyond Limits Founded Year
Beyond Limits Total Amount Raised
Beyond Limits Funding RoundsView funding details