AV Engineer - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- AV Engineer
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Description
About The Team
The Audio Visual Team at DoorDash is responsible for design, support and operation of a range of hardware and software technology solutions used internally to facilitate people collaboration in DoorDash controlled and remote environments. This team partners closely with other verticals within its home in the IT group along with other business units.
About the Role
The (A/V) Engineer is responsible for the support and maintenance of various DoorDash A/V technologies used in a range of meeting rooms and collaboration spaces controlled by DoorDash. This includes architectural design, operating, maintaining, installing, configuring, repairing, and upgrading a range of technology solutions that facilitate internal and external collaboration from DoorDash corporate offices while also ensuring optimal performance and integration with other internal collaboration tools and systems managed by the IT Team at DoorDash.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Provide direct event support production services for in person events at DoorDash’s San Francisco Office
- Provide in person and remote conferencing support of the DoorDash instance of Zoom.
- Conduct proactive conference room inspections and upgrades.
- Provide hands on support for break fix remediation of conference room technologies along with any other related interrupt driven incidents.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have working knowledge of administration of Video Collaboration Platforms
- You have proven ability to produce meetings with recording requirements from concept to completion in live event settings
- 3+ years working experience delivering internal corporate AV / CollaborationTechnology support at companies preferably with a thousand plus full time office based employees or similar venue.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details