Auto Retail Customer Service Associate - HiveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Auto Retail Customer Service Associate
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Auto Retail Customer Service Associate
at Hive, the company that unlocks the full carbon benefit of EVs
Los Angeles, California, United States
We are seeking an exceptional Auto Retail Customer Service Associate to join our mission to unlock the full carbon benefit of electric vehicles (EVs) and eliminate a gigaton of carbon emissions over the next decade. Hive’s Operations team executes both sides of Hive’s operations coin. This team is the smiling face that delivers an exceptional customer experience and the operational muscle that ensures preparation and readiness of our EVs. As an Auto Retail Customer Service Associate, you will play a critical role in scaling our operations to the next level while making sure we don’t skip a beat. Our members are the soul of our organization, and your job will be to ensure efficient and delightful experiences during member departure and arrival interactions. Our vehicles are the body of our organization, and your job will be to ensure they are safe, clean, and ready for their customer journey. This role will report to the General Manager within the Fleet Operations team. As an early member of our team, this position offers an excellent opportunity for rapid professional growth as you earn responsibility across multiple functions.
About the Role
- Be a positive, thoughtful, and effective member of your local operations team and a contributing member of the Hive family.
- Make every effort to absorb knowledge and training to deliver the best possible outcomes and experiences to Hive members.
- Passionately and cheerfully support all efforts to satisfy our members during customer interactions, guaranteeing they have everything they need to become successful, active members of the Hive community.
- Respectfully and professionally interact with Hive dealer partners, their management, and staff.
- Cultivate mastery of Hive’s processes and technical tools to support our team.
- Provide strategic feedback and recommendations to improve the customer acquisition support processes.
- Learn and support the introduction of new vehicle assets into our fleet in a fast growing and rapidly expanding operation.
- Maintain the quality and suitability of our EV locations for customer visits, ensuring a safe, clean, and friendly environment and the secure storage of our vehicles.
- Be mindful, responsible, and conscientious of your roles and communicate opportunities to improve operational practices at your EV location and the organization at large.
- A champion of EVs and their immediate impact on the environment and advocate for gig worker empowerment!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Commitment to embody the performance and values expectations of the Hive family.
- Absurdly passionate about delivering great customer experiences.
- Proficiency in use of phone & tablet devices/applications.
- Excellent sense of ownership and responsibility as a core member of the team
- Obsessive attention to detail in our pursuit of maximum utilization of our fleet assets.
- Thrive and enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the rapid pace/change that comes with it.
- Willing to pitch in and work weekend hours with the rest of the team as needed (with advance notice).
- Applicants must be able to operate motor vehicles, have a valid California Driver’s License and be in good standing, must be willing to submit to a Motor Vehicle Record review of their driving history.
- Applicants must be willing to submit to drug and alcohol testing prior to beginning work. Hive will operate under a strict no tolerance rule prohibiting the use of any substance (legal and/or illegal) that may result in impairment, intoxication, or limitation to the safe operation of a motor vehicle during hours of operation or on-call status, within applicable laws.
- Our Operations roles necessitate a range of physical requirements to support the preparation and maintenance of our Membership & EV location and vehicles. These activities include but are not limited to the ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, crawl, lift, carry, pull, push, and operate small hand tools and mobile electronic devices. Our operators must be prepared for exposure to the outdoor environment including but not limited to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions.
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills, easily able to follow an SOP but also capable of out-of-the-box solutions for things that aren’t in the SOP.
- Having familiarity with CRMs (Hubspot) and communication tools (Google Voice, DialPad) is a plus.
- Military experience.
- Start up experience.
At Hive, we’re on a mission to unlock the full carbon benefit of EVs to ensure cleaner air and a stable climate for future generations. We democratize access to EVs with a disruptive membership solution that finances, charges, and maintains EVs for drivers who drive the most. Hive membership creates a path to EV ownership for consumers who are underserved by traditional auto finance. By expanding affordable access to EVs, maximizing EV utilization, and offering an innovative charging infrastructure powered by renewable energy to keep EVs running, Hive accelerates the full carbon reduction potential of the EV revolution. Our unique model cuts the EV carbon payback time from 7 to 1.5 years leveraging the convergence of innovations in IOT, connected vehicles, high range EVs, modular solar energy generation, storage, and distribution systems, and the emergence of digital platforms that enable the high mileage mobility and delivery workforce. Our ambition is to convert 10 million high-mileage, gas vehicle drivers into Hive members over the coming decade – contributing to the reduction of a gigaton of carbon emissions.
Hive is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Hive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com.
Hive Headquarters Location
Hive Company Size
Between 1 - 10 employees
Hive Founded Year
Hive Total Amount Raised
Hive Funding RoundsView funding details