Audit Facilitator - Associate - ICapital NetworkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Audit Facilitator - Associate
- Job Location
- Princeton, NJ, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital’s rapid international expansion creates an opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment. The Audit and Regulatory role will work to ensure that the audited financial statements for over 900 separate legal entities are completed on time and accurately. The team oversees various vendors in this process such as BIG 4 auditors, 3rd party general partners and fund administrators.
- Communicate effectively with external third-party vendors and internal business units to accomplish role objectives.
- Work with large volumes of data, under strict deadlines.
- Keep management informed of engagement status and important issues as they arise.
- Stay current on changing rules and regulations in the industry.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and financial statement presentations, as well as understand financial statement auditing to facilitate the process objectives.
- Assist with project management and contribute to process improvements to build scale and enhance financial reporting controls.
- Assist the team in managing iCapital’s SOC 1 audit.
- Work on ad-hoc projects throughout the year as needed.
- Use a variety of technology platforms comfortably, both internal and external and update those systems when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in financial statement reporting functions, experience with the auditing of financial statements a plus
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles
- BS/BA degree with accounting course work preferred
- Experience in accounting in the financial services/investment management industry, preferred
- Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Adobe
- Proficient at learning and using new technology systems
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a collaborative team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a global management structure
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy with organizational skills as a strength with proficiency in reconciliation large volumes of data
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
The base salary range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ICapital Network Headquarters Location
New York, NY
ICapital Network Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
ICapital Network Founded Year
ICapital Network Total Amount Raised
ICapital Network Funding RoundsView funding details