Associate Technical Designer - HoneyloveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Technical Designer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Honeylove is a venture-backed DTC startup founded by EDM artist Betsie Larkin. After searching high and low for quality shapewear that made her feel confident on stage, Betsie decided to create her own line of stage-worthy shapewear and launched it publicly in 2018. Since then, Honeylove has expanded to tops, bras, and many other garments that have set new standards in their verticals. We apply a technical and artistic approach to problems we see in the fashion industry, creating products that serve our customers of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds.
Our team is looking to hire an Associate Technical Designer who strives to engineer our products to serve our customers’ needs. In this position, you will lead fit and construction of the garments in the full cycle of the garment development from proto to T.O.P
This role will require you to work in the office, 5 days a week.
Compensation: $75k Annually
- Conduct garment measurements and prepare garments for fit sessions. Take detailed fit session notes and prepare reports.
- Coordinate model fit times and facilitate cross-functional fittings.
- Communicate with factories using various methods, including pattern corrections, digital photos, technical sketches, and garment construction details.
- Coordinate, compile, and distribute wear tests and collect customer feedback data
- Organize and file fit samples and patterns for each collection or season.
- Foster strong relationships with team members across different departments
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in technical design, with a solid understanding of apparel development and production processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Illustrator, and preferably Accumark and Centric PLM.
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing and grading.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and eager to grow within the company.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Honeylove Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Honeylove Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Honeylove Founded Year
Honeylove Total Amount Raised
Honeylove Funding RoundsView funding details