Associate Support Engineer - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Support Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote - India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
What will you do?
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking and multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ’s, and other related support collateral.
- Unparalleled passion for assisting customers by addressing their business/technical challenges
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Ready to challenge status quo
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development and demonstrable Drupal 7/8 skills a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and comfort using the command line / bash.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
- We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving sophisticated challenges involving cloud technology.
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid quarterly on-call, and a liberal vacation policy mean a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a globally inclusive working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognises the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviours.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds