Associate, Sales Performance - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate, Sales Performance
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Gurugram Office for our hybrid working model.
- The Sales Performance Associate provides management and administrative support for tracking the sales performance KPIs that are linked to their compensation plans
- Responsible for contributing to designing, developing and maintaining the processes necessary to report on attainment metrics for sales Incentive compensation plans
- Manage the administration of sales attainment data, and partner with the Sales Strategy, Sales Operation and Commissions team to ensure incentives are paid on time
- Develop process efficiencies to support semi-automation efforts while we transition to full scale end to end automation
- Provides insight analysis on sales incentive effectiveness, and continually enhances dashboard visualizations
- Builds and maintains strong collaborations with key business partners within Sales, Finance and HR
- Demonstrate understanding of incentive compensation systems that provide commissions related data, and participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Additional misc responsibilities as it relates to Sales performance attainment
- Bachelor’s Degree with a quantitative focus (Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- 1~2+ years of work experience in either Sales Strategy / Consulting / Sales Operations / Analytics
- [Must have ]Proficient in SQL and Python to build queries to extract data needed for analysis
- [Must have ]You are a spreadsheet wizard with the ability to manipulate and analyze data
- [Good To have ]Experience with at least one major business intelligence tool (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker)
- [Good To have ]You can navigate your way around Salesforce with relative ease
- Effective communicator who can break down convoluted technical concepts into simple business vernacular
- MBA is preferred
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
"MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer."
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details