Associate Project Manager - Goat GroupView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Project Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
GOAT is looking for an exceptional Associate Project Manager who can successfully provide support and help execute strategic business development projects. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager on the Business Development team and working in collaboration with key internal and external business stakeholders, the Associate Project Manager will support pivotal projects from inception to completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects based on prioritization and schedule
- Track and report project progress
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary
- Maintain the quality of all project documents/data to assure the integrity of a project
- Provide support to deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels
We are looking for:
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience in project management, marketing, and managing complex projects
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal
- PMP, ACP, Scrum Master, ITIL, Lean or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Asana, Jira and Confluence
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Goat Group Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Goat Group Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Goat Group Founded Year
Goat Group Total Amount Raised
Goat Group Funding RoundsView funding details