Associate Program Manager - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Program Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia is the open-source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest-growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for an Associate Program Manager to assist with the continuous delivery of Acquia’s industry-leading Cloud and SaaS products using Agile processes. You will report to the Manager of Drupal Cloud Programs, and help to drive programs through the entire project lifecycle. You will also have responsibility and authority for managing milestones, schedules and processes required to track and deliver the products, and communicating and mitigating risks in the context of time-to-market requirements.
- Drive the programs product lifecycle: Work closely with product managers, product owners, software engineering managers, design leads, software engineers, QA, DevOps, operations managers, support and other critical stakeholders to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time) as agilely as possible.
- Manage schedules and budgets of multi track programs: Clarify and drive commitments and priorities, establish and maintain clear chains of accountability, and clearly communicate to stakeholders.
- Address bottlenecks and risks: Provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
- Understand release interdependencies and look for areas to improve: Drive towards solutions for delivering complex, multi-tiered cloud systems.
- Take responsibility and ownership: Own release schedules and milestones, keeping up the high momentum of our fast-paced environment.
- Partner with multiple teams: Reconcile the priorities of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of products, and establish trust across all stakeholders.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant industry experience delivering software releases
- Excellent written and verbal skills; maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Familiarity with Agile processes and the software development lifecycle
- Ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills
- Experience overseeing and creating processes
- Familiarity with or desire to learn about Cloud technologies, distributed systems, and the latest trends in networking, storage, and data centers
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote empathetic, collaborative relationships a must
- Experience in agile work environments
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds