Associate Product Manager - ClerkieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Product Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Clerkie is a dedicated financial coach that has helped over 3M Americans achieve their financial goals. Our platform couples access to dedicated human financial specialists with a series of innovative, proprietary tools that automatically negotiate outstanding debts, including student loans, credit cards, and medical debts, and help people on their journey to financial stability.
Clerkie was founded in 2016 and is venture-backed by leading financial institutions like Citi, Flourish Ventures, and Vestigo Ventures.
Every day, we obsess about how we can provide the best possible experience and outcome for our users. Our goal is to create a lasting business, one that uses true innovation to rethink the financial journey for Americans.
We’re a group of hard-working professionals who are located across the US - 4 different time zones! We have a customer-first mindset and an appetite for getting stuff done. We’re looking for a superstar Associate Product Manager to help us deliver life-changing solutions to those who need them most. 💪
What we look for:
- You can pivot on the fly. Clerkie is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
- You appreciate direct communication and look for feedback. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener.
Why work for us:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision
- 401k & retirement benefits
- Fully remote position
- Fantastic coworkers
- Annual destination company retreat (this year is Cabo San Lucas)
- You’ll have the opportunity to see how all aspects of the business operate and have the chance to be a part of a startup from the very beginning.
Clerkie is in build mode and is looking for a top-notch product manager to design, build, launch and scale services that will power our core financial products. You will be managing our newest product that is designed to service users and providers in the debt ecosystem.
As an Associate Product Manager, you'll be responsible for the vision and delivery of our solutions focused on debt repayment infrastructure.
You’ll work with both external partners and internal team members to develop best-in-class solutions, where you’ll play the role of a trusted consultant (deeply understanding the use case and product requirements) and a consistent executor (bringing those requirements to life).
Here’s what you will do:
- Collaborate with internal parties and external stakeholders to establish product requirements and identify priorities
- Partner closely with our design team to bring product vision to life, from wireframing to prototyping to production
- Establish product priorities, shepherd weekly sprints, and track progress of new and existing initiatives
- Communicate and deliver roadmap and feature highlights to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to increase market share and drive revenue through product improvements
- Monitor and measure the impact of product releases and enhancements
- 2+ years at a top tier consulting company (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, BCG) and/or 2+ years of product management experience (preferably in an agile environment)
- Engineering experience preferred (but not required)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Proven track record of releasing new products and driving results
- Experience working cross-functionally with both external parties and internal stakeholders, especially with product, engineering, legal, and compliance
- Top tier written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to prioritize and manage work independently
- Creative thinker with excellent collaboration skills
Other criteria and cultural fit:
- Passion for Clerkie’s mission of empowering everyday families to manage their finances and get out of debt
- Be motivated, self-driven in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record demonstrating impact across several teams and/or organizations towards a common goal
- Extreme focus on the user with a healthy obsession for solving their needs
- Committed to being a part of something bigger than yourself
- Excitement for being a part of a small team where you will be expected to solve new challenges and learn new things everyday
Actual compensation is based on several factors, including experience level and skillset. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at Clerkie, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
- $70k - $150k
Want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Submit your resume and a brief note on why you’d be a great fit for Clerkie. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply!
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Clerkie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Clerkie Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Clerkie Founded Year
Clerkie Total Amount Raised
Clerkie Funding RoundsView funding details