Associate Product Designer - ClerkieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Product Designer
- Job Location
- San Francisco (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Clerkie is a dedicated financial coach that has helped over 3M Americans achieve their financial goals. Our platform couples access to dedicated human financial specialists with a series of innovative, proprietary tools that automatically negotiate outstanding debts, including student loans, credit cards, and medical debts, and help people on their journey to financial stability.
Clerkie was founded in 2016 and is venture-backed by leading financial institutions like Citi, Flourish Ventures, and Vestigo Ventures.
Every day, we obsess about how we can provide the best possible experience and outcome for our users. Our goal is to create a lasting business, one that uses true innovation to rethink the financial journey for Americans.
We’re a group of hard-working professionals who are located across the US - 4 different time zones! We have a customer-first mindset and an appetite for getting stuff done. We’re looking for a superstar Product Designer to help us deliver life-changing solutions to those who need them most. 💪
What we look for:
- You can pivot on the fly. Clerkie is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
- You appreciate direct communication and look for feedback. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener.
Why work for us:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision
- 401k & retirement benefits
- Fully remote position
- Fantastic coworkers
- Annual destination company retreat (this year is Cabo San Lucas)
- You’ll have the opportunity to see how all aspects of the business operate and have the chance to be a part of a startup from the very beginning.
As an associate product designer, you'll collaborate closely with Clerkie's design team to build and enhance Fiber, our newest web app product. Fiber is a CRM designed for Credit Counseling Agencies. As business needs evolve, there may be opportunities for you to work on other projects beyond Clerkie Fiber.
We're looking for a creative associate product designer with strong problem-solving skills, solid understanding of design principles and processes, and a passion for creating user-friendly experiences. At Clerkie, we value creativity and adaptability, and we're excited to hear from designers who share our values. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with the Clerkie Fiber team (FE, BE, Ops, Design) to build and launch Clerkie Fiber
- Work on the SaaS product design cycle, from initial ideation to final launch
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the design system
- 2+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio that showcases the candidate's design process, problem-solving skills, and ability to explain their opinions and intentions behind their designs
- Standalone self-starter able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and collaborating using Figma
- 1+ years of experience with a consumer-facing startup
- Experience in design systems
- Excitement for being a part of a small team where you will be expected to solve new challenges and learn new things every day
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects, is a plus
- $50k - $90k
Want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Submit your resume and a brief note on why you’d be a great fit for Clerkie. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply!
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Clerkie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Clerkie Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Clerkie Founded Year
Clerkie Total Amount Raised
Clerkie Funding RoundsView funding details