Associate, Mx Growth Marketing - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate, Mx Growth Marketing
- Job Location
- Melbourne, VIC; Sydney, NSW
- Job Description
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced tech company and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a talented Merchant Acquisition Marketing Associate to join our marketing team focused on merchant acquisition across paid media platforms and key partnerships.
This role is ideal if you're looking to develop knowledge and skills in the growth marketing space, with hands-on opportunities to work in platforms like Google, Facebook, Affiliates, Referrals, and more. You'll be responsible for providing campaign optimization recommendations, vetting new platform partners, and owning performance metrics and reporting.
You'll work collaboratively with other channel owners on the growth marketing team and work cross-functionally with product, analytics, finance, and brand marketing. You must have the ability to view marketing problems and data from a financial, behavioral, and tactical perspective, and possess interpersonal communication and problem solving skills. This means high visibility and high impact, with room for career growth in the team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop and maintain dashboards to monitor investment in performance marketing channels
- Provide regular commentary on the changes in internal and external dynamics affecting performance
- Assist in setting campaign goals and optimizing performance towards down-funnel key performance indicators while achieving weekly forecasts
- Manage pixel implementation, understand web analytics and related paid media tracking
We're excited about you because...
- 12+ months' experience managing and executing tactical advertising campaigns on paid social and display acquisition marketing channels, with CPA/ROI goals.
- Experience using SQL to pull large data sets, analyze complex information, and automate routine analyses
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently and a desire to learn quickly and take risks
- Analytically-minded, structured thinker - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details