Associate Marketing Manager, User Acquisition (Short-term) - NianticView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Marketing Manager, User Acquisition (Short-term)
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Niantic is positioned as a leader in augmented reality and mobile gaming and is looking for a multifaceted contributor joining as an Associate Marketing Manager, User Acquisition. This is an outstanding opportunity to drive mobile consumer growth, working on projects that immediately reach millions of people every day. This candidate will promote a data-driven mentality, demonstrating their media buying experience to formulate world-class user acquisition campaigns, while closely collaborating with cross-functional partners in striving towards team growth goals. If you're a quantitative and creative problem solver, excited to unlock major growth channels, we'd love to meet you!
This cross functional role is crucial in helping craft Niantic's overall growth, marketing strategies, and product launches. This will be a 6-month contract.
- Manage large scale paid user acquisition budgets across a portfolio of titles.
- Strategize, execute, and optimize user acquisition campaigns across key mobile platforms including Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok and more.
- Measure, report, and communicate acquisition performance KPIs, working with external partners & key internal leaders to rapidly iterate on UA spending decisions.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners based on competitive and market intelligence.
- Drive A/B multivariate testing and present results to cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Analytics and Engineering.
- Locate, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition worldwide.
- Assist with app store optimization and awareness campaigns to support broader reach initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Monday and Wednesday .
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, finance or a related field and passionate about analyzing products, customer insights, and market data.
- 2+ years experience in a mobile media buying position on major advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook and TikTok.
- Outstanding communication skills to translate data to meaningful business recommendations.
- Strong proficiency with Excel required, SQL is a plus.
- Blend of creativity and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with various market research data services e.g. App Annie, Sensor Tower.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The hourly rate for this role is up to $42.00/hr.
This is a contractor position and the work should be performed based on service agreement and SOW. Niantic will not offer Contractor direct employment contract, salary, benefits, equities, or any compensation associated with employment.
Niantic Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Niantic Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Niantic Founded Year
Niantic Total Amount Raised
Niantic Funding RoundsView funding details