Associate Manager, Sales Analytics - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Manager, Sales Analytics
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA; New York, NY
- Job Description
About the Team
The Sales Analytics team at DoorDash is responsible for getting the right information and insights out to drive our business goals. As DoorDash grows both in scale and breadth of offering, the strength of our sales engine and organizational structure must grow with it.
About the Role
You will lead analyses to guide our sales team with data-driven insights to unlock growth opportunities within their accounts. This cross-functional role will partner with sales, operations, product, and strategy teams.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for "winning the merchant"
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making and to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
- Optimize – Build the best merchant acquisition engine so DoorDash continues to offer the highest quality selection for its customers
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives to improve sales performance
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
We're excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in Analytics, Consulting, or Strategy
- You are highly technical with advanced SQL experience and visualization skills. Nice to have Python or other general programming experience
- You are an excellent analytical thinker who can come up with actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; Salesforce experience a plus
- You have a proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals by tracking OKRs
- You'll want to dive into and participate in company wide training programs (WeDash, etc.)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details