Associate Manager, Ads Insights - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Manager, Ads Insights
- Job Location
- New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Chicago, LA
- Job Description
About the Team
Our Advertising & Promotions team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach all DoorDash audiences (consumer, dasher, and merchant). This role will be responsible for providing insights to our Ads Team and advertisers.
About the Role
- Manage and execute on campaign reporting for our largest advertising partners
- Create case studies, deliver insights and be the subject matter expert on all things related to our suite of marketing solutions
- Identify trends and develop recommendations to clients & the business
- Partner with our Account Management/ Sales teams to better enable their ability to sell
- Collaborate with cross functional partners including sales, marketing, analytics, and product
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build- You enjoy leveraging data to build insights for sales/ account teams and clients
- Operate- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to the lowest level of detail
- Problem Solve- You enjoy diving into problems without a playbook and answering questions via data
- Partner- You’ve worked closely with sales and account teams before and know what they need and how to help them achieve their goals
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in analytics, consulting, strategy & operations, planning, or operations; high growth startup experience preferred
- You have Intermediate/ Advanced SQL experience
- You have Powerpoint/ Google Slides experience
- You are comfortable working across multiple projects & priorities and hitting deadlines
- You have a proven track record of delivering insights needed to hit business goals and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
Nice to haves
- You have experience in media analytics
- You have client facing experience
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details