Associate, Customer Marketing - ToastView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate, Customer Marketing
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue and deliver amazing guest experiences. The Toast Customer Marketing team drives advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base.
Toast is seeking a Marketing Associate to support the Customer Marketing Growth team with driving demand for Toast Capital, a product that provides eligible Toast customers much-needed access to funds that help them operate and grow their businesses.
In this role, you will become the subject matter expert on Toast Capital marketing programs. This role will support the team with campaign execution, finding new ways to optimize existing programs, and reporting on campaign performance. This is a high-impact and cross-functional role that will drive long-term shareholder value.
We are looking for someone that has a deep enthusiasm for understanding and delighting customers. The ideal candidate is someone with a growth mindset who isn’t afraid to ask questions or take on new challenges.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager and Manager of Toast Capital Customer Marketing to develop and execute marketing programs that drive awareness and demand for Toast Capital
- Become the technical expert on Capital marketing programs, taking ownership of existing email marketing programs and identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team to implement improvements and optimizations to marketing automation
- Partner with the Data Insights team to help the team pull campaign performance data and synthesize learnings into actionable insights
- Support go-to-market tactics for new product releases to Toast customers including internal enablement, copywriting, and analytics
- Become a better writer: Flex your copywriting skills and proactively seek feedback from the team to improve your writing
- Build connections: Develop relationships with teammates and cross-functional partners
- Become an effective communicator: Get experience presenting work to teammates and leaders with coaching to help improve your effectiveness
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Must have a growth mindset and be willing to ask questions and learn as much as possible
- Adaptive, resilient, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong writer and verbal communicator
- Deep customer empathy; ability to understand audience needs and deliver an amazing experience
- This is an entry level role, seeking recent grads with co-op or internship experience
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toast Headquarters Location
Toast Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Toast Founded Year
Toast Total Amount Raised
Toast Funding RoundsView funding details