Associate, Corporate Development - AppLovinView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate, Corporate Development
- Job Location
- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Description
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
About the Role
AppLovin is looking for a talented Associate to join our highly active Corporate Development team. Over the past 5 years, the Corporate Development team has led the strategic investments in MoPub, Adjust, Wurl, PeopleFun, Magic Tavern and numerous other studio and technology acquisitions. In this role, you will be primarily focusing on execution, diligencing and modeling investment, M&A, and divestiture opportunities. You’ll serve as the “quarterback” on transactions, working closely with AppLovin executives, legal, finance, accounting, HR and engineering. As you gain more experience, you’ll have the opportunity to lead your own transactions. You will be exposed to all aspects of the corporate development process - lead generation, relationship building, negotiation, structuring, diligence, deal execution and integration. You should be an enthusiastic team-player who is proactive, and always hungry to learn.
- Lead the evaluation of potential investments, acquisition, and divestitures, including modeling, diligence and deal execution
- Coordinate the deal process with stakeholders across the company, including legal, finance, marketing, engineering and human resources
- Research new markets and generate new ideas for corporate development
- Summarize and present opportunities to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Identify and build relationships with potential targets, investment banks and strategic partners
- At least 3-4 years in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Corporate Development or Venture Capital
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding for accounting and corporate finance
- Experience executing investments and M&A transactions, from lead generation through to deal execution
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- Must be flexible with the schedule, including traveling internationally for meetings and work in the evenings due to time difference with international partners
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little oversight, where priorities shift quickly
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, or Accounting
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.Bay Area base pay range; Total compensation package commensurate with experience$115,000—$187,000 USDAppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.
AppLovin Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin Company Size
Between 810 - 2,000 employees
AppLovin Founded Year
AppLovin Total Amount Raised
AppLovin Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity