Associate Channel Sales Manager - NetskopeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Channel Sales Manager
- Job Location
- Job Description
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the position:
The Channel Sales Manager will come on board with the full support of the executive team and local sales reps. This is an amazing opportunity for the sales professional who has a history of completely dominating their territory and who wants to make an impact on building the next iconic cloud security company.
This position will serve as the Channel Sales Manager in the (Southeast Region) for Netskope and will support multiple (7 - 10) sales teams in the territory. Channel Sales Manager is a strategic contributor to sales/marketing programs and the liaison within re-seller base for Netskope. Responsible for meeting assigned the quota for the region.
- Exceed territory quota
- Manage all aspects of the VAR relationship
- Business planning, product and sales training, marketing events, demand generation
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Sale leadership to grow revenue in each territory by focusing on National and Regional re- sellers
- Develop and Implement regional business plan with input from Regional Sales Managers
- Recruit new partners in regions that are under-leveraged that can maximize the revenue potential for Netskope solutions
- Work closely with Strategic National VARs on a field level.
- Create tools and assist in the development of internal processes to enhance our current channel program
- Coordinate channel enablement activities, SE training and inside sales organizations
- Possess in-depth knowledge of key competitors and demonstrate the ability to articulate Netskope’ advantageous position to end users and partners
- Manage Deal Registration, Non-Standard Pricing, Spiff Payments, and Sales process
- 6 + years of experience working with re-sellers as a CAM or Account Manager
- Hunter mentality – ability to get in front of partner executives and show the value of Netskope to their business
- Executive Level relationships with key partners in the region
- Has worked with Netskope Strategic Partners
- Optiv (Fishnet, Accuvant)
- Understands the re-seller business model and how Netskope fits into that model
- Team Player – able to work well with all functional groups within Netskope
- Track record of success and over-achievement in previous positions
- Expert in Salesforce.com
- 60%+ Travel is required
- Bachelor Degree
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Netskope Headquarters Location
Santa Clara, CA
Netskope Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Netskope Founded Year
Netskope Total Amount Raised
Netskope Funding RoundsView funding details