Associate Account Manager - New Graduates - KaseyaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Account Manager - New Graduates
- Job Location
- Red Bank, New Jersey, United States
- Job Description
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Associate Account Manager
Red Bank, New Jersey
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential in Software and Tech Sales.
WE LOVE TO PAY OUR SALESPEOPLE.
If you are aggressive and willing to put in the hard work and effort - you should expect to hit six-figures in your first year. You should receive your first promotion within six months – and that means a 20-30% pay bump! You will also have several additional ways to make money!
- $25,000 commitment/retention bonus paid following your 2-year anniversary.
- Eligible for Annual Stock Options Award valued at $50,000.
- $2,500 Referral bonus per referred hire.
- Additional incentives and kickers to keep making more money.
- This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
WE ARE INVESTED IN YOUR PERSONAL AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT.
We have a structured program for our Salespeople with clearly defined career paths, and mentoring designed to guide those paths. You will receive technical, and skills training augmented with ongoing certifications. 95%+ of our VPs and Directors came from internal promotion. We take a shot at people with grit, desire, hunger, and a voracious appetite to work hard. We are changing lives at Kaseya.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As an Associate Account Manager and play a pivotal role in providing cutting-edge solutions to protect businesses from the ever-evolving cyber threats.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be provided a book of business of existing customers (NO cold calling) to grow the Kaseya relationship by selling, supporting, education and growing through regular relationship management techniques.
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each month.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets.
- Establish a trusted advisory relationship to achieve customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals of the over 30+ products in our IT Complete Platform (www.ITComplete.com).
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations, and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly, and rolling 6 weeks (about 1 and a half months)’ sales forecasts.
- Work in a world class fun In-office sales environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales environment or previous internships in related field.
- High energy, gritty, driven, passionate about sales and your customers, and eager to earn significant sales commissions.
- Has a proven record of accomplishment of crushing sales goals.
- Accountable to your goals and drive success through Metrics and KPI’s.
- A motivated, coachable, and competitive enterprising person, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel.
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities, and accounts.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Kaseya Headquarters Location
Kaseya Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Kaseya Founded Year
Kaseya Funding RoundsView funding details