Associate Account Manager, Japan - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Account Manager, Japan
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.Associate Account Manager
We are looking for a proactive, practical, communicative and analytical Associate Account Manager to realize our growth in APAC. You will be based in Tokyo and working with the Commercial, Compliance, and Support teams in APAC and our headquarters in Amsterdam. Being an Associate Account Manager at Adyen, you’ll be managing relationships with international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels, so life is never dull.
What you’ll do
- Be fully responsible end-to-end for the success and satisfaction of ‘your’ merchants.
- Build strong merchant relationships and navigate their organizations to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Own and grow a portfolio of key merchants, meeting our team’s strategic and financial goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate merchant needs and feedback, impacting Adyen’s product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Work with colleagues in the global Adyen team.
Who you are
- Enjoy engaging others and developing strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Passionate about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and coordinating high level technical discussions
- Skilled in leveraging your business acumen and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach client goals
- Excited to prioritize and manage multiple projects across different departments, while motivating others to achieve results
- Degree holder in business or IT related field
- Experience in client facing role (account management, consulting, or other related field)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Open to fresh graduates
Other Job Details:
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
- Full time position based out of our Tokyo office
- You must be eligible to work in Japan (no sponsorship provided)
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds