Associate Account Executive, Activation - HoverView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Account Executive, Activation
- Job Location
- NYC, SF, ATX - Hybrid
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a personable, driven and proactive seller who is highly customer centric. Your goal will be to understand our customers’ business problems and align on mutually beneficial solutions by challenging assumptions.
The Activation Specialist Team is the first team our new customers interact with when they want to know more about HOVER. The team reaches out to customers on our free trial and provides them with a path to purchasing HOVER. This team is primarily focused on converting the thousands of free trialers who sign up for HOVER each month into paying customers.
You will contribute by :
You will be provided with the tech and tools necessary to reach out to customers at a specific moment in their customer journey, and serve as the first human touch point that customer has with our company. You will apply creative problem solving and critical thinking to solve customer pain points and then pivot those discussions into sales conversations. You will be an expert at understanding why a prospect has made the choice to trial HOVER in the first place. You will discover what issues are driving these prospects to trial HOVER, then help them understand how HOVER can help remedy those issues and drive the business outcomes that our customers need -all while asking the right questions, demonstrating strong negotiating skills, and having the ability to showcase our offerings in compelling ways. As you grow your skills, you'll have the chance to grow both within the Activation Specialist Team itself as well as to other parts of our organization.
Your background includes:
- Experience in sales with a track record of achieving sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Proficient knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- A curious, natural problem solver who learns new processes quickly and efficiently.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude with a desire to continuously improve
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $67,000-$99,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Hover Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Hover Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Hover Founded Year