Assistant Controller - Revel SystemsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Assistant Controller
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth. We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our A/F team.
- Oversight and management of a great accounting team, as well as key areas of the accounting organization including, general ledger activities, internal controls, tax and insurance.
- Execute the monthly close process and improve the effectiveness of key controls to improve the reliability of financial statements within deadlines.
- Document, research, and conclude on various technical accounting areas, including being able to translate technical conclusions into ‘operationalized’ processes.
- Continue our efforts in developing and documenting sound accounting policies and procedures as we scale.
- Reporting to VP, FP&A and assisting with improving several key processes, managing Revel’s annual audit, as well as partnering with the CFO on key initiatives.
- Streamline operational accounting capabilities by leveraging NetSuite core system functionality.
- Work closely with other organizational needs to align priorities.
- Work on projects and ad-hoc requests, as requested.
- Help prepare financial reports and internal reports, as requested.
- BS in Accounting and CPA license required.
- 4+ years minimum experience with a combination of Big 4 experience and private accounting.
- Experience in a SAAS environment.
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience required and BI analytical tools such as Domo, Tableau are preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and strong analytical skills are required.
- Organized and manages time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and well with groups.
- Experience in a rapidly changing work environment. Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency and wear many hats.
- Strong excel skills.
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
This position is not open to CA, CO, and NY residents.
Revel Systems Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Revel Systems Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Revel Systems Founded Year