Application Owner - WizelineView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Application Owner
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Wizeline is a global digital services company helping mid-size to Fortune 500 companies build, scale, and deliver high-quality digital products and services.
We thrive in solving our customer’s challenges through human-centered experiences, digital core modernization, and intelligence everywhere (AI/ML and data). We help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business.
At Wizeline, we are a team of near 2,000 people spread across 25+ countries. We understand that great technology begins with outstanding talent and diversity of thought. Our business was built on doing well and doing good, and our values of Ownership, Innovation, Community, and Diversity & Inclusion are embedded within our company’s DNA. We are committed to offering our Wizeliners the opportunity to create their career path and develop the skills needed to achieve their personal goals.
We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems in places like Mexico, Colombia, and Vietnam. We also created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers. As of 2022, Academy has served more than 28,000 students across 675 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Wizeline Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
What You Will Bring to the Team?
Anchor one or more teams by owning the customer vision and always focusing the team effort in adding value to them. Build and level up the Support practice across the applications we own, by implementing a DevOps culture in collaboration with other Application Owners and with the Support leadership team.
Be the owner of one or more applications, embracing Wizeline’s support model by delivering the best experience to the end users.
- Work with the Software Engineers assigned to the applications to focus their efforts on solving incidents and problems within the application supported.
- Proactively identify opportunities for implementing a culture of DevOps in each application and pitch the idea to the customers to provide a value-added.
- Become the main point of contact with our stakeholders and manage the communication around support-related items, including escalations
- Embrace the SLAs making sure that our engagements are met for each application and implement procedures to adhere to when not meeting expectations.
- Own the team dynamics of your team and act as a constant enabler for them.
- Apply the leadership style needed based on the situation presented, always holding the balance with the team at Wizeline and the customer.
- Knowledge in Agile and ITIL,
- Client and vendor management,
- Analytical and Product driven mindset,
- Report Creation skills
- Service Transition and Knowledge Management
- Continuous improvement and optimizations.
- Experience working in the Software Development Industry.
- Building teams around support and the processes and tools.
- Expertise in troubleshooting software integration and web apps/services.
- Knowledge in Infrastructure support and Linux administration.
- Consistent track record of delivering great Customer Experience in complex, rapidly-changing environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills with all levels of employees in both Spanish and English.
- Experience in support models and processes.
- Experience building trust and building teams.
- Experience in customer-facing skills.
- Practice expertise around DevOps culture.
- Cloud Certifications (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
Why You Should Apply
Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies:
At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good. We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
We offer exceptional career growth and learning opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. We ranked 7th on Expansión’s Super Companies 2021 list.
Our Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and remote work opportunities. All Wizeliners have access to continuous learning opportunities through Wizeline Academy, including cloud certifications, mentorship, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, and in-house technical bootcamps developed by our experts in the field.
In recognition of our superb employee benefits, we debuted on Quartz’s list of the Best Companies for Remote Workers and ranked 5th on Expansión’s Super Workspaces 2021 list.
Our Global Family
To support the global nature of our business and help our employees grow beyond their technical skills, we offer free virtual English and Spanish language classes as well as provide immigration support when applicable. Prior to COVID-19, we had a robust Work Abroad program in place, which we plan to continue once it’s safe to do so.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Wizeline Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Wizeline Founded Year
Wizeline Total Amount Raised
Wizeline Funding RoundsView funding details