Apex Software Engineer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Apex Software Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. The people of Adyen are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We are looking for an Apex Engineer to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be responsible for building new Salesforce packages that communicate with the Adyen Platform. You will also be responsible for adding new features to the current Salesforce packages such as Salesforce B2B Commerce, Salesforce Order Management and Apex API library. You enjoy working with people and creating products that they will use. As such, you have the opportunity to interact with both engineering teams and business stakeholders, while decisively managing your own product. Our eCommerce customers expect proactive communication and constant innovation. Your responsibilities are fundamental to Adyen’s success.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features for our packages and manage the community using this.
- Daily communication with internal and external clients to ensure projects progress smoothly and deliverables are met on time.
- Design and implement an appropriate integration approach to optimize the business performance of our clients.
- Become an Adyen product expert as well as gain payment industry knowledge.
- Have the chance to work around the globe as part of our knowledge sharing program.
- Become part of the eCommerce developer community and attend different eCommerce events.
- You will work on open source projects.
Who you are
- Development experience with Apex in Salesforce products.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Salesforce B2B2C, Salesforce Order Management is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, self-reliant, with the ability to work on multiple integrations in parallel.
- Experience in confidently managing customer relationships and expectations (internal/external).
- Ability to gather technical requirements and develop a plan to execute those requirements.
- Experience with creating open API specifications and implementation (REST).
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with PWA is a plus. Good understanding of using GIT (GitHub is a plus).
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details