Angular Software Engineer 2 - AccelaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Angular Software Engineer 2
- Job Location
- Remote Based
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Software Engineer 2, you will write well designed, clean, and efficient Angular code backed by unit tests. You will be responsible for developing high performance application using Angular Framework: SPA, Angular CLI commands, Data Binding; Angular modules, components, services, lazy loading, lifecycle hooks, etc. in building modern SaaS application. In this role you will work in an Agile/Scrum environment while maintaining a high standard of work quality. The ideal individual will be enthusiastic about learning new tools, technologies, and processes.
- Working on developing new features along with proper unit test.
- Involve in code review and technical discussion.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new framework, design, and solution.
- Contribute to and follow best practice coding standards.
- Attending daily scrum calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Competent Angular developer with 3+ years of overall experience in UI development.
- Developer with strong hands-on experience on Angular (9+) frameworks.
- Deep understanding of Angular Framework: SPA, Angular CLI commands, Data Binding; Angular modules, components, services, lazy loading, lifecycle hooks, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Dependency Injection, Templates, Validations, Linting, Pipes, Directives, Model Typecasting, State management, Debugging and Testing.
- Good experience of Web Application development using advanced HTML designing, CSS and Java scripting.
- Experience or knowledge working with Java based RESTful service.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements.
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge.
- Excellent aesthetic capability with UX designing and development experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of the application like rendering huge dataset, fetching data using HTTP and authentication.
- Identify improvement areas within the application and work to implement the same.
The base pay hiring range for this position is $98,000 to $125,000 per year. The base pay offered will take into account internal equity and may vary depending on factors such as the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of health, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the location where the position is offered.
For nearly 20 years, Accela has been an industry leader in designing and delivering government software to improve efficiency, increase citizen engagement and enable the development of thriving communities. Today, citizens are savvy to how services should be delivered, and expect a consistently convenient, openly transparent view into their local government. While government agencies struggle to do more with less, our mission has never been more critical. Accela provides a robust, cloud-based platform of government software solutions that accelerate growth, efficiency, and transparency in communities of all sizes. From planning, to building, to service request management and more, Accela’s SaaS offerings level the playing field for small and medium governments and enable smaller agencies to leverage larger city technologies. Our open and flexible technology helps agencies address specific needs today, while ensuring they are well prepared for the emerging challenges of the future.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
Accela believes in developing and nurturing a workplace community where our differences are celebrated, and everyone feels a sense of psychological safety and belonging. Accela is committed to putting resources and attention towards evolving our practices, policies, and philosophies to enable diversity to thrive and to support equity in opportunity for everyone.
Accela is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or based on disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Accela Headquarters Location
San Ramon, CA
Accela Company Size
Between 339 - 1,000 employees
Accela Founded Year
Accela Total Amount Raised
Accela Funding RoundsView funding details