Analytics Manager, Expansion Initiatives - AffirmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Analytics Manager, Expansion Initiatives
- Job Location
- Remote Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
The Merchant Pricing team is looking for an Analytics Manager to support our expansion into new products and new markets. In this role, you will drive the go-to-market pricing strategy of our expansion initiatives, working closely with our Product, Commercial, Marketing, Credit, Finance, Capital Markets, and Engineering teams. You should combine a deep knowledge of the payments ecosystem with exceptional analytical and strategic skills.
What you'll do
- Build go-to-market pricing structures for our new merchant-facing products to strengthen our positioning and deepen merchant relationships
- Lead Affirm’s merchant pricing strategy in new markets, taking into account our transaction-level economics, value proposition, local competition and regulatory conditions
- Answer open-ended questions at the intersection of profitability, growth, and risk; present findings in a clear and concise manner to influence partners across Commercial, Product, Capital Markets, Credit and Finance teams
- Mentor more junior analysts to help them deliver the same high quality of work that you do
What we look for
- Experience in an analytical strategy role (pricing, consulting, finance, analytics, pricing, investment banking, deal desk, etc.)
- Ability to deliver end-to-end solutions to ambiguous problems, and to operationalize the results of your work
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries to analyze large data sets
- Skills to develop positive relationships across all levels of the organization
Location - Remote Canada#LI-Remote
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.Inclusivity:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Affirm Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Affirm Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Affirm Founded Year
Affirm Funding Rounds