Analyst, Risk Analytics & Strategy - MosaicView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Analyst, Risk Analytics & Strategy
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $11 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1 million homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
As Analyst of Risk Analytics & Strategy, you will have the opportunity to work on Mosaic’s Risk team performing analyses to set and refine Mosaic’s risk management strategies and provide analytical insights to teams across the organization. You will report on portfolio performance, analyze approval, prepayment and loss trends and recommend improvements to credit and collections strategies. You will become an expert in our data infrastructure leveraging your data wrangling skills to gather and organize information to help answer questions from investors, capital providers and internal stakeholders. Your work will support teams across the organization including Capital Markets, Sales, Product, Compliance and Legal, as well as external stakeholders such as investors and rating agencies. You will have the opportunity to work on an experienced Decision Sciences team helping you as you learn and grow your career.
- Perform data analyses to support internal and external stakeholders focused on loan performance, partner performance, and key financial assumptions for our loan products.
- Develop, monitor and maintain automated reports that demonstrate performance trends and monitor risk indicators.
- Effectively manage your time and priorities in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Work with Technology to recommend improvements to Mosaic’s data infrastructure and management process.
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of quantitative analysis experience in financial services
- Strong data handling and analysis skills using tools including SQL, Python, R and SAS
- Experience creating BI tools for self-service to data and insights, particularly in Tableau
- Advanced MS Excel skills and strong working knowledge of other MS Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline such as statistics, econometrics, math, engineering
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Good business judgment that enables timely execution and escalates key issues
- Master’s degree
- Experience in the Solar or Home Improvement industry
- Desire to help combat climate change
Compensation: The base salary range for this position is $70,000-$110,000. The position is eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring talented and driven individuals and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Generous paid time off
- 13 Company Holidays
- 401k Match
- Employee Equity Plan
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- We are remote-first (Must be based in the United States)
- Lifestyle Spending accounts for professional and personal wellness
- Mental Health: Headspace subscription, online therapy sessions
- …and more!
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and experience. Mosaic’s vision is 100% clean energy for all. In order to reach that vision, we believe we must build a diverse company where everyone is treated fairly and feels included. In turn, in accordance with Mosaic’s equal employment opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.Salary- Remote - USA$70,000—$110,000 USD
Mosaic Headquarters Location
Mosaic Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Mosaic Founded Year
Mosaic Total Amount Raised
Mosaic Funding RoundsView funding details