Analyst, Business Development - AppLovinView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Analyst, Business Development
- Job Location
- Job Description
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
About this job
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transforms new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth in the Korean market.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Consistently perform extensive and accurate research and data analyses
- Liaise with our internal technical & operation teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape
- Must have 2+ years experience in a Sales/Business Development/Account Management role, in mobile advertising, gaming, or relevant industries is essential
- Must be fluent in English and Korean.
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in the industry space
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.
- Being a fan of mobile and computer games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so having a passion for the vertical that you’re working on is a benefit
- Proven interest and experience in the mobile and/or gaming markets. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers
AppLovin Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin Company Size
Between 810 - 2,000 employees
AppLovin Founded Year
AppLovin Total Amount Raised
AppLovin Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity