AML/CFT Investigator - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- AML/CFT Investigator
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an experienced AML professional to strengthen the AML/CFT Compliance Team that understands the importance of AML/CFT compliance and can help us grow our business in a sustainable way. The successful candidate will be acting as a second line AML Investigator who is able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, in particular with the first line of AML and the developers who are responsible for the ongoing improvements of the AML Business Rules Framework. Also, you will advise stakeholders within the company on the (potential) ML/TF risks with regards to new and existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze customer transactional behavior following respective alerts generated and escalated from first line to conclude if transactions are in line with expectations, or if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion of ML/TF transaction.
- Suggest enhancements on the processes and transaction monitoring tool to increase effectiveness.
- Perform quality assurance on AML/CFT teams work to ensure compliance with Adyen’s standards
- Provide ongoing assistance, hands-on support and on-the-job training to the operational AML/CFT team
- Act as the first point of escalation to AML/CFT
- Undertake investigations in relation to SARs, utilizing all internal and external sources to ensure detailed documentation and facilitate the appropriate decision making.
- Collaborate and liaise with Competent Authorities and law enforcement Authorities for the follow up of the SARs submitted, providing all requested documentation in a prompt and efficient manner.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced (3 years +) AML officer / specialist with a solid understanding of AML/CFT laws and regulations
- You have extensive knowledge of payments and or banking/finance industry
- You can use technology and data to automate and scale key processes
- You have the ability to clearly explain AML compliance and related risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions
- You have the ability to structure and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment and drive a process to completion
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details