AML Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- AML Specialist
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the financial technology platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you!
What You’ll Do
- Analyze escalated transaction monitoring alerts and determine if reporting is required
- File required reports with North American financial investigation authorities
- Build on continuously improving the AML/CFT Framework of Adyen which includes business rules and machine learning models by using a data driven approach;
- Keep track of new developments around regulations and find smart solutions to mitigate ML/TF risks within the transaction monitoring field;
- Assist with AML-related internal and external exams or audits
- Set and review AML policy standards for our North American products; and
- Collaborate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are
- You have 3- 5 years as an AML officer/specialist with a good understanding of AML/BSA laws and regulations and how these can impact our growing business;
- You have knowledge of the payments and or banking/finance industry;
- You can use technology and data to automate and scale key processes;
- You are resilient and have the capacity to challenge and influence whilst remaining focused on growing a sustainable business;
- You have the ability to clearly explain AML compliance and related risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions;
- You have the ability to structure and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment and drive a process to completion; and
- You are a team player that does not shy away from taking ownership
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds