Amazon Product Listing & PPC Specialist - MayanView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Amazon Product Listing & PPC Specialist
- Job Location
- Fully Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
Mayan is a technology and data company that develops growth automation software for Amazon sellers. We currently offer advertising optimization, which manages the performance of our customers' ad campaigns to deliver higher sales and profits.
We are a venture-backed and Y Combinator W21 startup that is delivering significant results for our customers across the growing e-commerce space. We are looking to expand the team! For more information about Mayan, please visit www.mayan.co.
We value data-driven processes through innovation, collaboration, and a passion for getting things done. For our hires, we aim to cultivate the best + diverse employees as we continue to foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are redefining what it means to be a remote company with team members living and working across the globe, from the US, Mexico, Spain, Vietnam, India, and more. We embrace world-views, diversity in background, diversity in make-up, and diversity in thought.
We are driven and hard-working but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly virtual happy hours, semi-annual off-sites, and unlimited paid time off. We embrace life-work balance. We know you have a life outside of Mayan and we want to help you nurture that too. We understand that helping you stay happy and healthy are key ingredients to enable you to deliver your best work.
At Mayan, we build innovative tech products that create significant competitive advantages for our customers. Transparency, quality, urgency, and intellectual honesty are central tenets of our work ethics while embracing experimentation and collaboration to produce results that customers love. The core MIT founding team brings experience across e-commerce, tech infrastructure, marketing, finance and deep expertise in the Amazon seller ecosystem. Our founder brings experience of being an early team member at the fastest U.S. startup on record to reach "unicorn" status - also operating within the Amazon ecosystem.
Mayan brings a data-driven approach to the Amazon ecosystem.
The Campaign Manager is an integral part of our digital advertising team, working with our founding team closely on client strategies, execution, data analysis, and reporting. While our focus will be on the Amazon listings and ads, having experience across multiple platforms is key as we offer a full suite of advertising solutions for our customers. The right candidate must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with the team, as well as be willing to step up in helping push forward the development of our product. The Campaign Manager works with our Account Managers to provide data-driven support and campaign optimizations to help our customers' revenues grow.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Strategize and Optimize Amazon Listings:
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies to optimize Amazon product listings, emphasizing maximum visibility, conversion, and sales growth through PPC campaigns.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of product listings, utilizing Amazon PPC techniques, and provide actionable listing recommendations for continuous improvement.
Utilize Amazon's Seller Central:
- Navigate and leverage Amazon's Seller Central platform to implement advanced PPC strategies and listing optimizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the overall product presence on Amazon through targeted PPC efforts.
Performance Tracking and Reporting:
- Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators related to PPC campaigns, including click-through rates, conversion rates, and sales performance.
- Generate insightful reports on digital media analytics, emphasizing the impact of PPC efforts and providing recommendations for further optimization.
Collaboration with Cross-Functional Teams:
- Work closely with various teams to integrate automation tools that enhance PPC campaign performance and overall product listing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to align PPC strategies and listing optimizations with overarching campaign objectives.
- Stay updated on industry trends and Amazon algorithms to propose innovative techniques and strategies for listing optimization.
- Contribute to the development of new metrics and approaches that elevate targeting precision and enhance future results.
Present Findings and Recommendations:
- Effectively communicate findings and recommendations regarding listing optimizations to the team.
- Provide insights into the impact of optimization efforts on sales growth and return on ad spend.
- BS degree in an advertising, marketing, digital media, or a quantitative discipline: statistics, finance, economics, etc.
- 3+ years of experience optimizing and managing Amazon PPC Campaigns.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize accordingly with a flawless client-centric focus.
- Experience interpreting, analyzing, and reporting on data trends, and making strategic and creative recommendations based on findings.
- Experience presenting analytics reports in a clear, effective, and dynamic manner to clients and agency account managers.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
Nice to Haves
- Experience with data visualization software is a big plus (Looker or Tableau)
- Coding experience is a big plus (SQL, Python, etc)
- Familiarity with inventory or supply chain is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to synthesize, compile compelling narratives, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including customers, customer success and executives
- Experience influencing strategy through data-driven analysis and presentations
- Certifications (Google, Facebook, Amazon) are a plus
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Fully remote - work from anywhere you're comfortable
- Stipend for home office set up
- Semiannual company-wide offsite trips
- 401(k) investing plan with employer match
- Health benefits
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Mayan Headquarters Location
Las Vegas, NV
Mayan Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Mayan Founded Year
Mayan Total Amount Raised
Mayan Funding RoundsView funding details