Alliances Business Development Manager - CloudianView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Alliances Business Development Manager
- Job Location
- US - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Cloudian, a Silicon Valley-based technology company specializing in enterprise object storage systems, is the most widely deployed independent provider of object storage and the leader in data management software for the hybrid cloud. Cloudian’s platform, the HyperStore® datalake, was launched in 2011.
Cloudian lets users take sovereign control of their data with an AI-ready, multi-tenant, secure hybrid datalake for their S3-compatible and file-based applications. The unified platform consolidates, manages, and protects object and file data at the edge, core, and in the cloud, for both conventional and modern applications such as AI, data observability, and data protection.
Cloudian has achieved record bookings for eight consecutive years and partners closely with other leading companies such as AWS, Lenovo, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Reseller partners worldwide include WWT, ePlus, and CDW. Investors include Goldman Sachs, Intel Capital, Digital Alpha, INCJ, Eight Roads (the proprietary investment arm of FIL, Fidelity International Limited), Lenovo, City National Bank, Japan Post Investment Corporation, Tinshed Asia, Wilson Sonsini Investments, and Epsilon Venture Partners.
About the Job:
Cloudian Inc. a worldwide leader in developing and deploying enterprise object storage solutions is looking for an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as Alliances Business Development Manager.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Alliances, the candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company's overarching objective, goals, and strategies. The position requires the ability to think strategically about business, product, and solutions alignment and build revenue generating GTM programs with alliance partners.
- Recruit alliances partners in data analytics, AI/ML and cloud, creating synergistic relationships that unlock mutual benefits.
- Identify and Engage partner alliance, sales, product, and marketing organizations to define and execute on a joint GTM strategy and align key milestones to track results.
- Understand partners strategic and competitive positioning, key goals and objectives, technology and product roadmaps, and areas of opportunities to pursue.
- Establish and manage key metrics, business trends, opportunities and revenue outcomes related to the alliances and work with the Cloudian Sales team and the partners to achieve/exceed goals.
- Ensure that Cloudian and partner sales team are aligned, enabled, and closely collaborating on a planned set of sales motions to drive opportunities and maximize business results.
- Assist with sales enablement assets supporting joint partner solutions including, but not limited to, solution (sales) decks, solution briefs, FAQ’s, and sales battlecards.
- 10yrs of industry experience industry experience around identifying, developing, negotiating partnerships – preferably in data storage, data analytics, data protection and/or cloud domain.
- Good technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of alliances and/or channel management for emerging/disruptive technologies.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Successful track record of setting and meeting partnership goals within challenging, complex organizations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- S. / B.A. is desired – MBA is a plus.
- Location: US based remote.
Cloudian, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a Federal contractor, and as such must adhere to he Federal regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination. If you are based in the United States, you must provide your proof of COVID-19 vaccination within 3 business days of your start date.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Cloudian Headquarters Location
San Mateo, CA
Cloudian Company Size
Between 38 - 500 employees
Cloudian Founded Year
Cloudian Total Amount Raised
Cloudian Funding RoundsView funding details