AI Research Scientist - TavusView Company Profile
- Job Title
- AI Research Scientist
- Job Location
- San Francisco/Hybrid, Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Tavus, we're defining the next frontier of personalized video experiences using generative AI. We're a Series A startup that has raised over $25M from Sequoia, YCombinator and other top valley firms. Our mission is to enable scalable hyper-personalization of videos using best-in-class AI models. In the time it would take you to record one video, we can generate thousands of you hyper-personalized for each of your viewers.We’re looking for a Senior Researcher to join our core AI team. Our ideal partner-in-crime works well in startup environments, is comfortable prioritizing for themselves, and is always down to take calculated risks. We’re moving fast and not looking for people to come along for the ride - we’re looking for people to pave the path.
Your Mission 🚀
- Lead research efforts on generative video models (ex: Neural Avatar, Talking-Head, Lip-sync, and other low level computer vision topics)
- Work with the Applied ML team to help productionize our research
- Stay relevant with the latest advancements (and help us create the latest advancements!)
Additionally, having some of the following experiences may help you be successful in this position:
- Academic or industry experience with facial animation or talking-head
- Experience working with video - specifically NeRF, super-resolution, video diffusion
- Demonstrated capability to structure research projects to meet industry goals and timelines
- Past publications in relevant topics
- PhD or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience leading research teams
- Knowledge of best practices in Software Development
Please note that this position is preferably hybrid in San Francisco and we offer relocation. However we are open to remote candidates as well.
When you join Tavus, you’re joining a family. Our work is driven by our team, and our success is shared by all. This position has a flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, extremely competitive healthcare and gear stipends, as well as, of course, plenty of fun! At the end of the day, we want Tavus to be a place for you to learn, directly drive impact, and be with a team you love.
To learn more about our team culture, and benefits, check out our hiring page!
Tavus is growing fast, and we’d like you to grow with us! Are you excited to get your hands dirty and join the digital marketing revolution? Drop your resume and we’ll be in touch!
We are not looking for cultural fits, we are looking for culture creators. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. We are inclusive to all and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients.
Tavus Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Tavus Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Tavus Founded Year
Tavus Total Amount Raised
Tavus Funding RoundsView funding details