AI Prompt Engineer - MoneyLionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- AI Prompt Engineer
- Job Location
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for an AI Prompt Engineer to develop and optimize AI models specifically within the domain of large language models that will enable us to innovate and deliver generative AI applications.
As an AI Prompt Engineer, you will have the opportunity to leverage Large Language Models (LLMs) and state-of-the-art prompt techniques to deliver on Generative AI (GenAI) use cases. You will be embedded within the Data Science team to deliver tangible business value including improving existing workflows using GenAI and implementing new GenAI applications, providing convincing reasoning and evidence of their effectiveness. This entails researching, testing, evaluating, and implementing various topics within the GenAI space including LLMs, prompt frameworks, prompt techniques and other novel complementary techniques. You will partner with Product and other Data Scientists to rapidly innovate, deploy and iterate on these solutions to achieve business objectives that will ultimately increase revenue and reduce business costs.
- Design, develop, and optimize high-quality prompts for GenAI applications
- Perform systematic evaluation of prompts and LLMs across different use cases
- Recommend ways to measure performance and success of prompts
- Identify, research methodologies, propose and implement applications that leverage on GenAI capabilities to achieve business requirements, such as LLM agents and Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG)
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers for development and deployment of GenAI applications
- Communicate capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of GenAI capabilities to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner for better decision making
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in GenAI (especially LLMs), in both academia and the industry, including closed-source and open-source models
- Strong mathematical, statistical or data science background
- Strong understanding of LLMs, prompt engineering techniques, GenAI technologies and frameworks
- Keen interest in the development of GenAI models and applications
- Hands on experience in machine learning, predictive analytics and statistical modeling would be an advantage
- Adaptable and sensitive to the evolving nature of GenAI, understanding implications and able to think ahead
- Able to take on projects tasks independently from end-to-end
- Proficient in Python, with strong coding practices in GenAI domain including prompt libraries and prompt template reusability
- Demonstrably excellent verbal and written communication skill
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Online Technical Test
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Take-Home Assessment
- Interview & Discussion of Take-Home Assessment - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
MoneyLion Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MoneyLion Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
MoneyLion Founded Year
MoneyLion Total Amount Raised
MoneyLion Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity