Agency Development Lead - MediaMathView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Agency Development Lead
- Job Location
- Remote, US
- Job Description
MediaMath is the leading technology pioneer on a mission to make advertising better. We deliver outstanding results through powerful ad tech, partnership and a curiosity for what’s next. We help more than 3,500 advertisers solve complex marketing problems so they can deepen their customer relationships across screens and around the world.
We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007, and today provide our clients the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers and a trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as Mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and Display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
MediaMath seeks a seller with exceptional agency relationships in the US, including a proven track record of activating demand, both at the media/account team-level and more broadly throughout agencies.
As an Agency Development Lead at MediaMath, you will be responsible for growing our Holding Company and Operating Company partnerships, identifying and generating opportunities within those agencies to activate demand, and collaborating with members of our Client Success Organization to maximize revenue.
US Proposed Salary Range: $84,000-$105,000 (Annual)
- Identify account teams and key decision makers within assigned media agencies; understand key drivers of their decision making process
- Lead engagement efforts with Media Agency Holding and Operating Companies, including industry events, training sessions, and lunch and learns
- Work cross-functionally, proactively communicating with and activating key business units within MediaMath as revenue opportunities are identified
- Position appropriate MediaMath offerings to address identified business needs
- Collaborate with existing business to grow to other campaigns, media plans, business units, and new advertisers across the assigned agencies
- Utilize sales software (e.g., Salesforce) to track pipeline, revenue forecasts, and related client resources
- Lead RFP responses and manage the process through to completion in tandem with key stakeholders across the organization
- Able to communicate effectively with Senior Executives and Account Leads at Media Agency Holding and Operating Companies
- A cross-functional team player who has experience with partnering with a variety of internal teams to help drive revenue
- Able to creatively move complex deals forward by finding “win-win” scenarios and ensuring the clients full understanding of MediaMath’s competitive advance
- 3-5 years of sales experience driving demand with media agencies
- A deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, media strategy, and digital measurement
- Direct experience working inside of and selling to media agencies
- A history of exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology
- Excellent communication skills; specifically, strong listening and presentation
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships with decision makers with a track record of retaining key clients
- Effective project management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a methodical fashion
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are three values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Win Together, Obsess Over Growth, and Do Good, Better. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.
MediaMath Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MediaMath Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
MediaMath Founded Year
MediaMath Total Amount Raised
MediaMath Funding RoundsView funding details