Adoption Expert, Japanese Speaking (Japan) - Carrot FertilityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Adoption Expert, Japanese Speaking (Japan)
- Job Location
- Japan (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
This is a great opportunity to re-shape healthcare by utilizing your clinical experience, independent critical thinking and expertise in a collaborative environment. Please note that this is a part-time consulting role that will require 2.5-5 hours per week. This position is remote, but candidates will need to be located in one of the following countries/regions: Japan
- The Emotional Support Expert has the ability to identify and support the emotional needs and challenges faced by those on the fertility and family forming journey
- The required shift for this role is ~ 2.5-5 hours/week. Weekday and weekend availability will be required.
- Understand current regulatory trends and guidelines in all of APAC
- Utilize experience and skills to engage in discussions and educate others
- Lend expertise or knowledge to participate in continuing education programs for Carrot employees as needed
- Participate in quality assurance initiatives and audits to continue to drive an experience that is safe, compliant and of the highest standards
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in areas such as adoption, fertility, mental health, pregnancy, and many more. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- navigate their unique journey
- Active LCSW, PsyD, LMFT, RN.
- Currently practicing clinician with a minimum of 2 years of experience providing patient care to individuals, couples and families in the fertility and family forming space
- Superb active listening skills
- Ability to work independently and understand the difference between good clinical judgment and non-directive guidance
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment (this is a 100% remote role)
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
- Must have reliable online and digital resources available for use
- Bilingual - English and Japanese
- Fluency in Hindi and Mandarin
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Carrot Fertility Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
Carrot Fertility Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Carrot Fertility Founded Year
Carrot Fertility Total Amount Raised
Carrot Fertility Funding RoundsView funding details