Administrative Business Partner - SandboxAQView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Administrative Business Partner
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ready to join the AQ era?
SandboxAQ is solving challenging problems with AI + Quantum for positive impact. We partner with global leaders in government, academia, and the private sector to identify applications that would benefit from quantum-based applications to current and future commercial challenges. We engage with customers early and throughout the development process to improve market fit.
Our team’s unique approach enables cross-pollination across a diverse range of fields, from physics, computer science, neuroscience, mathematics, cryptography, natural sciences and more! Our success comes from coalescing diverse talent to create an environment where experimental thinking and collaboration yield breakthrough AI + Quantum solutions. Join a culture where thought leadership, diverse talent, employee engagement, and technological impact will create the next tech uproar.
We are deeply committed to education as a means to advance quantum solutions and computing initiatives. We invest in future talent through internship programs, research papers, developer tools, textbooks, educational talks/events and partnerships with universities/talent hubs to attract multi-disciplinary talent. Our hope is to inspire people from all walks of life to be prepared for the quantum era and encourage a path in STEM.
The SandboxAQ team is looking for an Administrative Business Partner (ABP) who is always willing to learn and fully immerse themselves within the team. This role will serve as a strategic advisor and thought partner to two senior leaders, offering counsel on all aspects of time management, business priorities, communication management, and acting as a connector to the broader departments. This is a very important role, as you have the power to influence your executive and the company culture. The right candidate is excited about making an impact on a fast-growing company.
- Partner with your executive to build an understanding of their objectives; assist in ensuring this is reflected on their calendar and team priorities
- Bring or grow expertise in a specific area(s) such as; serving as a leader in multiple projects, optimizing current existing operations, and helping define operational strategies
- Driving interdepartmental collaboration among department leaders, working cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear
- Help prepare these two executives for upcoming travel, meetings, presentations, and projects by gathering or creating necessary materials
- Assist in planning and organizing leadership meeting agendas, offsites, team events, All-Hands, ordering company swag, and other related activities
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience with executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical; project management, and event management
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and context-switch quickly
- Expense reporting in an accurate and timely manner
- Fluency in G-Suite, DocuSign, Zoom, Slack, and TripActions
- Multicultural perspective and partnership-focused mindset with strong interpersonal skills
- Team player, empathetic, knows how to bring everyone together and recognizes where team needs are.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with external executives as well as internally across all levels of the organization
Other Preferred Qualifications for the Position
- Proactive, growth mindset; constantly looking to learn and improve
- Highly-motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about making a difference outside of work
- Cultural ambassador
- Positive energy and a great sense of humor is always a plus!
- Speaks multiple languages (Spanish is a plus)
SandboxAQ welcomes all.We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where we have zero tolerance for discrimination. We invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. Once you work with us, you can’t go back to normalcy because great breakthroughs come from great teams and we are the best in quantum technology.We offer competitive salaries, stock options depending on employment type, generous learning opportunities, medical/dental/vision, family planning/fertility, PTO (summer and winter breaks), financial wellness resources, 401(k) plans, and more.Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Accommodations: we provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in job application procedures for open roles. If you need such an accommodation.
SandboxAQ Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
SandboxAQ Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
SandboxAQ Founded Year
SandboxAQ Total Amount Raised
SandboxAQ Funding RoundsView funding details