Administrative Assistant - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job Location
- New York City
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is searching for an Administrative Coordinator based out of New York, NY to support our Senior Leadership Team on an ad hoc basis. As an Administrative Coordinator, you provide administrative support but you do not support a dedicated person in a specific location. You will be assigned executives on an as needed basis, to fill vacancies created by vacations, sick days, leaves of absence, or vacant positions that are posted or being recruited.
Your day will consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, such as calendar management, booking travel accommodations, or completing expenses. To succeed, you’ll need to balance multiple stakeholders and be ready to pitch in when necessary. You will need to have an ability to build relationships quickly, and adapt to different working styles. You should feel comfortable interacting with high-level executives and operating in a fast-paced environment. This position is ideal for someone who is organized, accountable and is looking to develop a strong administrative skill set by learning from an experienced and supportive team.
- Assist other Executive Assistants support their executives as needed and provide backup coverage for time off
- Manage executive calendars by collaborating with peers in a prompt and creative way, to accommodate challenging and last minute requests
- Research, book and amend all travel and manage changes as they arise
- Track and reconcile expenses
- Work with our procurement team to organize team dinners and events with peer/manager oversight
- Maintain distributions lists and track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Assist other Executive Assistants with events and projects as needed
- Able to work across multiple time zones
- Prioritize a steady stream of requests, exercising judgment but seeking guidance as needed, to ensure comprehensive coverage for the executives
- 1-3 years of experience working in a corporate office environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Concur, Zoom preferred
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Open to feedback and growth opportunities
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
- Availability to come to the office 3+ days a week to provide in person coverage
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details