Administrative Assistant Clinic - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant Clinic
- Job Location
- Long Beach, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT), composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide all-inclusive care to the most vulnerable senior population. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what.
The Center Administrative Assistant provides key administrative, project, and scheduling support to their supervisor and in general the day-to-day functioning of the center. The Center Administrative Assistant’s specific duties will vary based on the supervisor’s scope and needs of the center but may include scheduling assistance, reception coverage, supply ordering and management, on-site/in-home/telehealth participant help, follow-up with other WelbeHealth team members, and many other duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide administrative aid to the operations of the center by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or in aid of other day center disciplines as needed
- Coordinate meetings and help with scheduling needs
- Attend, take minutes, and document action items
- Assist participant service delivery, coordination, and support in various settings (on-site, in-home, telehealth, etc.)
- Order and supply management
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Two (2) years of experience working as a medical assistant in a clinic or medical setting
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your administrative expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $21.44 - $26.80 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details