Accounts Receivable Specialist - SmartsheetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Job Location
- Sydney, AU
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The APAC Accounts Receivable Specialist manages cash collections and the resolution of billing queries across the region. Working directly with Smartsheet Customers and partnering with Sales, you will resolve and troubleshoot collections and billing issues. The expectation is to consistently deliver a high-quality customer experience both internally and externally.
You will report to the Team Manager of Accounts Receivable APAC and can work from our Sydney office, as well as with flexibility to work from home.
With a commitment to investing in the APAC region to better serve new and existing customers in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and the greater Asia Pacific geography, Smartsheet opened up its third international office in Sydney in January 2020. This is an opportunity to be a part of Smartsheet at this exciting time, working with an outstanding team to build and expand the Smartsheet brand across an established market.
- Manage customer accounts, including communicating account status and responding to inquiries
- Focus on increasing cash collections and reducing ageing
- Work collaboratively with customers and Sales to resolve blocking issues and ensure timely cash collections
- Provide billing assistance to resolve customer disputes
- Manage escalations internally for customers and Sales
- Aim to drive process improvement
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned to support growth in the APJ region
- 3+ years of related experiences, with at least 2 years in commercial Accounts Receivable
- A history of meeting or exceeding Collections targets
- Customer Service and service ticket/case management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail that enables accurate completion of tasks
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities and handle tasks under pressure
- Japanese language preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet Headquarters Location
Smartsheet Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Smartsheet Founded Year
Smartsheet Total Amount Raised
Smartsheet Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity