Accounts Receivable Analyst - BrazeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Description
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a hands-on Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team. This role has the opportunity to be an integral piece of a growing company and gain experience in the area of accounts receivable, cash collections, sales tax, and revenue recognition. This role will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in monthly billing process by ensuring timely and accurate invoicing to customers
- Process invoices and sales orders on a regular basis
- Perform customer credit checks
- Monitor collections regularly, focusing on lowering DSO and bad debt
- Ensure accuracy of sales tax charged to customers and assist in regular sales tax filings
- Assist in establishing controls and procedures around the billing cycle
- Work cross functionally with sales operations to ensure proper invoicing to customers
- Perform analytical analysis over KPIs related to billing cycle
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years in an A/R or accounting role
- Knowledge of accounts receivables
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Avalara and Yaypay is a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and motivated to grow in a fast pace finance department
- Ability to be flexible and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with other team members
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills and ability to interact with customers
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Strong written and verbal English skills are essential
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.
Braze Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Braze Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Braze Founded Year
Braze Total Amount Raised
Braze Funding RoundsView funding details