Account Manager (Los Angeles, CA) - OpentableView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
The Account Manager manages a portfolio of restaurants and is responsible for the full customer lifecycle.
This is a remote role based out of Los Angeles, California.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to restaurants
- Understand customer needs and identify sales opportunities to sell premium marketing tools
- Build and apply data-driven presentations for ongoing business reviews
- Achieve company goals and sales objectives set quarterly
- Track weekly meeting activity in Salesforce
- Assist restaurant management with configuration to optimize reservation flow
- Act as an advocate for restaurant customers and resolve cross-functional issues
- Act as the high-level point of contact for restaurant customer concerns
- Work with the Marketing team to help design and implement restaurant-specific marketing programs and drive participation in promotional programs
- Capture feedback from restaurants to suggest feature and functionality requirements for product upgrades
- Educate operators about trends in the industry and offer actionable, data driven insights
- Lead restaurant retention rate; aid in the re-signing of customers with expired contracts
Please apply if:
- Account management or equivalent experience in a restaurant/hospitality environment; validated customer service skills
- A good listener, capable of understanding restaurants business objectives
- Deep expertise in restaurant operations and management including comprehension of P&L and financial statements
- Ability to work across many departments to take on problems and achieve results
- Keenly track economic and industry drivers and understand implications on the restaurant business, including identifying new business opportunities
- Ability to handle objections and comfortable with a consultative sales approach
- Confident in the delivery of training and speaking in front of groups
- Excellent social and organization skills: task prioritization, effective time management
- Strong writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and data driven approach for making and supporting business decisions
- Knowledge of Google Suite and understanding of Apple products and operating systems
- Appreciate working in an unstructured and forward-thinking environment
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable—
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year - the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $70,000-$110,000.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”
Opentable Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Opentable Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Opentable Founded Year
Opentable Total Amount Raised
Opentable Funding RoundsView funding details