Account Management Academy Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Management Academy Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Training program manager
In this role, you design and deliver commercial training and learning programs for our global Account Management team (400+ Account Managers globally and growing rapidly). By delivering these training programs, you help our Account Managers to foster and grow strategic relationships with our customers, founded on trust and lasting under pressure. You help our new hires embed the Adyen commercial culture and grow in their role, with training topics such as account strategy, selling value, negotiation skills etc.
What you’ll do
- Run the existing commercial training program for our new Account Managers globally (+/- 20 new hires per month globally). This entails:
- Hosting, moderating and facilitating training sessions, online and in-person in Amsterdam HQ and across offices globally;
- Get our internal AM trainers on board for sessions and set them up for success;
- Sharpening and innovating the training material to increase the learning impact and adjust to business needs;
- Build relationships with and grow our pool of internal AM trainers (one of our most important resources);
- Creating new training programs and sessions for various commercial skills, topics and audiences within our AM community: individual contributors, team leads, high performers etc.
Who you are:
- You have experience:
- 1) training groups, preferably commercial relationship-management roles, such as Account Managers/Customer Success Managers and/or;
- 2) in the role of an Account Manager for at least 3 years and are eager to enter the learning & development space;
- You are commercially savvy: you understand what it takes to be successful as an Account Manager and are interested in commercial topics such as building strategic relationships, selling value, negotiations etc.
- You are motivated to work closely in a small team;
- You are excited to think about what the future of the Account Management Academy should look like;
- You love to host trainings;
- You have the ‘roll up your sleeves’-mentality;
- You think in scalable solutions;
- Great communicator and passionate about helping others;
- You easily connect with people across cultures, roles and levels;
- You are available to travel globally;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds