Account Executive - SMB (French) - Smile IdentityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive - SMB (French)
- Job Location
- Capetown, Lagos, London, Francophone countries, Remote
- Job Description
Smile Identity builds trust.
Smile Identity is Africa's leading identity verification, and digital Know Your Customer (KYC) provider. We help companies scale rapidly across Africa by confirming the true identity of their users in real time, using any smartphone or computer. Our technology is powered by proprietary Machine Learning algorithms designed specifically for African faces, devices and network connections.
Our team is a diverse group of hardworking, truth-seeking, and fun-loving Smilers spanning 5 offices, 10 countries and 8 time zones. Our products are already making waves across many industries, from Banking to Fintech and Telecoms. We recently announced a $20M Series B raise and are backed by leading global investors, including Norsken22, Costanoa, CRE, Future Africa, Susa Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Courtside Ventures, Two Culture Capital, Latitude, Valuestream Ventures, Intercept Ventures and Vinod Khosla who are supporting us every step of the way.
Do you like working alongside a team of intelligent individuals? Do you want to have fun while making a real difference? Here at Smile Identity, you'll get the freedom and autonomy you need to do your best work, the flexibility to be creative, and the opportunity to grow and put your unique stamp on our mission.
What are you waiting for? Come with us on this amazing journey!
We are looking for a dual French and English, tech savvy individual, who is passionate about delivering service and growing our Partner footprint across Africa. As one of the first points of contact in our Sales cycle, your role is to optimize the contact rate of leads received and lead them through a defined Sales process to deal closing.
- Research Partners prior to engaging with them to understand internal criteria
- Meet with Prospects to introduce Smile and qualify them
- Manage incoming contacts from an omnichannel platform and respond to relevant tickets raised
- Understand a prospects' needs and use case and be able to tailor the conversation to these needs and goals
- Convey accurate product/technical knowledge
- Co-ordinate & conduct demos for all Partners once they reach out to us
- Create and maintain an accurate database of contacts & qualified leads using our CRM system
- Work with Sales team and across company to coordinate Partner efforts
- Feed information learned in discussions with Prospects back to Sales and Product teams
- Stay informed about competing products and services and changes to our existing products and services
Qualifications & Skills
- Sales Diploma or equivalent
- Min 2 yr experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) selling with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets. Must be able to close deals.
- Prior SaaS and Startup experience preferred
- Must be fluent (business level) in French and English
- Love working with technology and happy to learn new platforms when they are implemented
- Deeply passionate about sales success and helping other businesses achieve their sales objectives
- Experience selling a technical product (APIs) a bonus
- You can think on your feet and find creative ways to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- Flexibility (this is a remote-working position) and a chance to join a purpose-driven technology company at an exciting inflection point
Smile Identity Headquarters Location
Smile Identity Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Smile Identity Founded Year
Smile Identity Total Amount Raised
Smile Identity Funding RoundsView funding details