Account Executive - SitelineView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive
- Job Location
- San Diego, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
🏗 What problems are we solving?We're on a mission to modernize finance for construction, an industry that employs 1 out of every 10 workers, but lacks good software tools to get the job done. Payments in construction are fundamentally broken — the antiquated billing process hasn't evolved in decades, and construction is one of the slowest industries to get paid in. We've found a unique wedge into this huge market and are growing quickly.
🔨 Why are we building this?Millions of hardworking people are affected by this broken system — in turn making construction more expensive and inefficient for society every year. When everyone up and down the chain is on the same page with payments, contractors can focus on actually building, instead of mountains of paperwork. We’re reimagining construction finance to help contractors get paid, grow their business, and build a better future for all of us.
🕺 The RoleYou'll have an instrumental role in taking the company from the early stages of product-market fit to the next stage of growth. Working closely with the trade contractors we serve today, you'll be an exemplary ambassador of Siteline with customers and prospects. As an early team member of the sales org, you'll set the tone and culture of the organization for years to come.This is a hybrid role with a minimum of 3 days in the office a week.Base of $80k with an OTE of $160k and uncapped earning potential.
- Direct Sales - Full cycle AE owning all aspects of sales, including developing, cultivating, and closing leads
- Pipeline Management - Maintain accurate pipeline management with forecasting
- Product Feedback - Share customer learnings with product team
👋 What We're Looking For
- All-around athlete with a track record of overachievement in tech sales
- Startup ethos. You're nimble, high-velocity, take initiative, and do whatever it takes. Previous early-stage startup experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to win trust quickly
- Collaborative team player with an optimistic demeanor
- Willingness to travel for conferences and events up to 25%
🍪 Brownie Points
- Commercial construction experience. You speak the language of the accountants, controllers, executives, and project managers that we serve. You understand the different trades and activities on the job site.
- Experience with best-in-class sales tools
👫 Company valuesBe worthy of trustWe work to create an environment where our customers, partners, and teammates feel safe and supported, always. We take a long-term view of relationships and follow through on the promises we make. We are committed to building a culture where everyone feels like they belong and actively prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion.Focus and flowWe are selective about the problems we solve and how we solve them. Focusing on the right things helps us work in a flow state, resulting in more creative ideas, faster progress, and greater impact. We establish clear areas of ownership, so we know who's got the ball on what.Create magicWe love our customers and work backwards from their needs. We sweat the details and work relentlessly to build smarter systems that solve real problems. We take big swings and look toward the long term, finding moments of delight along the way.Keep learningWe are curious, open-minded, and unafraid of the unknown. We actively invest in learning because we believe that when we grow as individuals, we grow as a team. We challenge ourselves to aim higher and make better mistakes every day.At Siteline, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. Join us.
Siteline Headquarters Location
View on map
San Francisco, CA
Siteline Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Siteline Founded Year
Siteline Total Amount Raised
Siteline Funding RoundsView funding details