Account Executive, Physician Practice - Los Angeles - Linus HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive, Physician Practice - Los Angeles
- Job Location
- Los Angeles - Remote
- Job Description
Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 100+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? If so, continue reading!
Please note that this specific posting is going to support the Los Angeles territory. Therefore, we are only accepting applicants who are based in that geo and are willing to travel within the Los Angeles / Greater Los Angeles territory on a weekly basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Account Executive, Physician Practice to join our dynamic sales team at our fast-growing SaaS software company. As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in expanding our market presence and driving sales of our cutting-edge digital cognitive assessment technology to physician practices. Your primary responsibility will be to identify potential clients, build strong relationships, and guide them through the sales process to achieve revenue targets and growth objectives.
What You Will Do:
- Sales and Business Development: Proactively identify and target independent physician practices and medical groups as potential clients for our digital cognitive assessment technology. Conduct thorough market research to identify key prospects and develop a strategic approach to expand our customer base.
- Consultative Selling: Understand the specific needs and pain points of physician practices related to cognitive assessment and tailor product presentations to showcase the value and benefits of our SaaS solution effectively.
- Relationship Building: Establish and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders in physician practices, including physicians, practice managers, and administrators. Understand their unique requirements and maintain ongoing communication to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals. Track all leads and opportunities, update customer data, and maintain accurate sales records using CRM software.
- Product Expertise: Develop an in-depth understanding of our digital cognitive assessment technology, staying up-to-date with product enhancements and new features. Clearly communicate product benefits and demonstrate how our solution addresses the specific needs of physician practices.
- Sales Presentations and Demonstrations: Conduct engaging and persuasive product presentations and live demonstrations either in-person or via virtual platforms to showcase the capabilities of our software effectively.
- Negotiation and Contracting: Collaborate with potential clients to negotiate terms, pricing, and contract agreements that align with their needs while ensuring the company's profitability and adherence to company policies.
- Market Intelligence: Keep abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to provide valuable insights to the product development and marketing teams.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, customer success, and product development, to align strategies, address customer needs, and contribute to overall business growth.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, preferably in B2B SaaS software sales, with a focus on selling to physician practices, medical groups or similar.
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry, particularly physician practices' operational and clinical needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Highly self-motivated, driven, and capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Technologically savvy with proficiency in using Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong
- Ability to travel to client sites when necessary and conduct virtual meetings with remote clients.
Nice To Have's:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 100+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
- The base salary range budgeted for this position is $80,000-$110,000 per year. The role will include a commission component as well as company equity. The final offer determined for the candidate hired to this position will depend on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's relevant skills, professional experience, labor market conditions, etc.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.
Linus Health Headquarters Location
Linus Health Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Linus Health Founded Year
Linus Health Total Amount Raised
Linus Health Funding RoundsView funding details