Account Executive - ParabolaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Parabola, we believe that solutions should be developed by those closest to the problem. Unfortunately, this type of leverage has been reserved to those who write code.
Our mission is to provide non-technical teams (”operators”) with the same type of leverage as their technical counterparts and drive operational excellence in the process. We do this by providing a no-code platform to build, automate and collaborate on data workflows while standardizing and bringing transparency into key processes.
Any time you are breaking into a spreadsheet to clean up or reconcile data, waiting on integrations or access to data, or simply think there has to be a better (likely automated) way, there’s probably a use case for Parabola.
We've built a product that clearly resonates with our customers. They describe Parabola as giving them dignity, making them feel powerful, and the critical tool in their tool-belt. These customers today are excited to talk with us, actively expand on their own accord, and deploy critical new use cases for their company on Parabola. In the process, our customers self-serve onto plans that normally require enterprise sales teams, resulting in best-in-class net dollar retention. We'd like to help accelerate this process and get in front of other teams who would benefit from adopting Parabola.
We're looking for Account Executives who want to be founding members of our Sales team to help us build out our go-to-market sales playbook. You'll be working closely with our Head of Sales in building foundation of our sales organization and along the way be a significant driver of revenue growth, evangelizing Parabola to businesses who can benefit immensely from adopting Parabola. The ideal candidate is thoughtful, hardworking, data savvy, and comfortable with getting in the weeds as part of a consultative sale.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead demos for leading ecommerce, B2B and PLG companies looking to deploy Parabola across their company.
- Share learnings from customer calls with our product, engineering, and design teams.
- Talk through enterprise pricing with a customer to figure out the right plan for them.
- Lead several discovery calls with prospective customers, helping them identify great use cases for a pilot of Parabola
What we think you'll need to do it:
- Experience working as an Account Executive, ideally in a fast-growing startup or larger tech company. More important than years of experience, you are a fast learner and excel in environments with ambiguous, challenging problems. We're happy to tailor scope, compensation, and title based on experience!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can build trust and rapport with others quickly.
- A growth mindset. You are constantly looking for ways to grow and learn and you'll bring that excitement about growth to the company.
- Experience learning new tools and processes and building things from scratch.
- Pride in your craft. You are organized and thoughtful and have a strong work ethic. You care about your work.
- You are you. You are unique. You bring something great and uniquely awesome to the team. You are proud of who you are and you care about fostering an environment that is inclusive and caring.
OTE Range: $160,000 - $240,000
This OTE range represents the minimum and maximum for this role based in San Francisco. The OTE given for this position is dependent on multiple factors, including years of experience, interview performance and anticipated responsibilities of the role. Our OTE is one component of Parabola’s competitive total package, which also includes equity and premium health and wellness benefits.
Parabola Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Parabola Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Parabola Founded Year
Parabola Total Amount Raised
Parabola Funding RoundsView funding details