Account Executive (Houston Based) - CommentSoldView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive (Houston Based)
- Job Location
- Houston, TX
- Job Description
- Welcome to CommentSoldCommentSold is the North American leader in live selling technology (ranked by G2), enabling over 7,000 small to mid-sized retailers with live-selling tools, generating 147M+ items sold with $3.5B+ in lifetime GMV. CommentSold’s technology continues to provide small businesses, mid-sized brands and retailers with best-in-class solutions for delivering engaging live video commerce experiences. Recent innovations from the company include their lightweight video commerce plugin technology, Videeo, which allows any retailer or brand the ability to embed and go live with engaging, branded live video commerce experiences within days by easily integrating into their existing e-commerce stack.
For more information, please visit CommentSold.com or Videeo.live
Our Account Executives grow the incredible community of customers we support through our platform. At CommentSold, you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately joining the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building.
**This role is based out of Houston, Texas and you must be able to travel throughout the area to visit prospects and customers.**
In this role, you will
- Prospect, qualify, and close sales opportunities to support the overall revenue growth of our team
- Call on marketing-generated leads
- Set appointments and deliver sales presentations
- Attend trade shows and/or market events when necessary
- Work collaboratively with a Market Development Rep, who will qualify leads and help set appointments for you
- Work independently and with your team to meet your account revenue goals
- Collect valuable customer and market feedback to better serve our customers
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly KPI’s and revenue goals
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the CommentSold platform, industry trends and competition
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Have the opportunity for advancement as the team and company grows
If you’re a great fit for this role, you are
- Highly performance driven, with a strong commitment to your goals
- Strongly motivated to succeed financially
- Coachable, and willing to coach others to support the team’s growth
- Self-driven and independently motivated
- 2 - 5 years into a successful sales career
- Able to engage and empathize authentically in person and on the phone
- Professional and polished in your communication, both written and verbal
- Well versed in social platforms
- Knowledgeable about retail sales operations or online retail sales - if not, we’ll teach you!
Base Comp Range: $55,000 - $65,000 (Depending on experience and level) + Commissions / Bonus PotentialJoin CommentSoldAt CommentSold, you can work from anywhere in the United States thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
Competitive Compensation: We want every team member to be rewarded for their value and feel secure in their financial wellness. We conduct market analysis to ensure fairness and continued growth. We also offer bonus opportunities to reward folks for their contributions to our collective success when our company does well.
Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Time: Designed to give you flexibility and balance, we offer full time, exempt employees unlimited vacation policy. We observe 9 annual holidays along with an end-of-year, weeklong winter break, and a sick time policy.
100% Match 401k: We encourage investing in your financial security by matching contributions dollar-for-dollar for up to 3% of your annual salary, vested immediately. Option to enroll as soon as you join the team.
Health, Dental, and Vision: We offer 100% employer-paid health (Cigna), vision (Principal), and dental (Principal) insurance. With extensive provider networks and plan options for different coverage needs, our team is well taken care of!
Unlimited Virtual Care through First Stop Health: Coverage offers a range of support, from medical to mental health needs.
Paid Parental Leave: When you welcome a new child to the home (by birth or adoption) we support up to 12 weeks leave for primary caregivers and 4 weeks for secondary caregivers to bond with their child without worrying about financial stability.
$1200 Work Well Allowance: We provide the essentials, but to ensure you have a comfortable, productive workspace each full-time employee gets a $1,200 annual allowance for expenses like coffee, internet, and co-working fees.
$500 Be Well Allowance: Everyone invests in their mind and body differently, so we provide a $500 annual allowance to spend on your wellness needs as you choose (think: new running shoes, gym membership, mental health, etc.).We love our values
We’re building a community, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
"Don't Be An Asshole": We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
"We Really Like Smart People": We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
"Got It": When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
"We Work To Win": We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
"Unrelenting Feedback": We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.
CommentSold Headquarters Location
CommentSold Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
CommentSold Founded Year