Account Executive, Federal - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive, Federal
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Account Executive - Federal, you will...
- Identify new business opportunities, manage, and close deals in Acquia’s Federal account and prospect base
- Engage with senior level executives within these organizations
- Develop positive relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities
- Turn client feedback into meaningful strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to broker win-win solutions
- Work closely with various functional teams including Product Development, Account Management and Project Management teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
- Handle full-life cycle sales in an individual contributor environment
- Collaborate efficiently across internal teams and nurture an atmosphere of trust and open communication
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter specialists to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed
- Work cross-functionally with demand generation and marketing teams to nurture pipeline
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- Intellectual agility and an ambitious attitude; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Hard-working, results-oriented, upbeat, and has regularly out-performed their peers
- Looking for daring career growth
- Passion, drive, and creativity
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Consistent track record of selling into the Federal space
- Strong sales/client origination experience, preferably with CMS experience
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation and ongoing relationship management
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast paced technology environment
- Strong understanding of the SaaS business model for solutions delivery
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds